Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Friday, October 14, 2005

I was Tagged ... a while ago ...

I was tagged by Dawn, and forgot all about answering my questions - but I was just clearing out my emails, and noticed it ... oops - oh well, better late than never! Here goes ...

7 Things I want to do before I die:
Go hot air ballooning
See more of the Greek Islands
Visit Canada
Finish my pile of UFO's ;-P
Enjoy the life I've lived and make a difference to someone else's
Learn how to put photos in my blog sidebars
Visit more of Australia (ie Perth, Ayers Rock in particular)

7 Things I can do:
Cross stitch and embroider
Ignore housework ;-P
Be a supportive and loyal friend
Listen to people
Spend money on things I don't need
Stand up for myself and other people when the need arises
Answer phones 8 hours a day!

7 Things I can't do:
Crochet
Ride a motorbike
Bake cakes well
Stand by and watch someone being ill treated
Lie or hide my feelings
Stop buying stitching supplies/stash
Speak Latin

7 Things that attract me to another person:
Eyes
Smile
Sense of humour
Considerate and caring nature
Intellect
Quick wit
Sense of adventure

7 Celebrity crushes (can't say I have any real 'crushes', so I've listed actors I enjoy watching):
Tony Curtis when he was younger
Mel Gibson
Brad Pitt
Bruce Willis
Brendan Fraser
Dennis Quaid
Rowan Atkinson

7 Things I say the most:
Welcome to the Melbourne Hotline, Anne speaking :-)
Not being funny, but ...
What the...? (from Rove's "what the..." segment)
Do I HAVE to get up?
I'll do the vacuuming tomorrow ...
Gotta love it/them
What day is it today? (the joys of 7 day shift work)


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home