Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Blogger photo not working

Sorry, I tried to insert my photos like usual in the right places among my text ... but for some reason Blogger is sooooo sloooooow tonight, and it won't upload photos correctly ... in the end I gave up and used Picasa to upload them instead. I added text comments so that they'll at least relate to the script below it ... Now I've wasted most of the night trying to upload these darned things, I don't have time to stitch hmmm. Oh well, I'll have to make up for it tomorrow night instead.

1Comments:

Blogger Lelia said...

I've been annoyed by the same problem. So, I opened photobucket. Not sure why blogger has been sluggish.

Lovely pattern. I bought the patrick's Woods / threadwinder case pattern -- and laugh because I rarely use floss bobbins ; )

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home