Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Blogging has changed my life

I was just sat here reflecting how life has changed since I began blogging ... all in a positive way, of course! I feel so much more confident in my stitching, and within myself, and it's been wonderful sharing the trials and tribulations of my newfound online pals, and sharing those of my own with people who think the same way.

When planning holidays and breaks away, I immediately wonder if there are any bloggers in the area I could meet up with and put a face to the name ... the world has become a much smaller and friendlier place to live in :)

Having the blogging outlet has helped give me relief from a bad day, and I often sit here at home feeling a sense of peace with life itself. I thank those of you who have become part of my new smaller world, and am very grateful to have met you {{hugs}}.

I recently looked at my counter here and saw it hit the 20,000 mark, and marvel at how many of you come back for more to read my drivel every week, but feel grateful that you do come back and provide such wonderful support and friendship.

That's all I wanted to post about tonight ... I was just sitting here thinking how 'at one with the world' I feel, even though I had a tough start to the working day today, and wanted to say a heartfelt thanks :D

To my online pals ... I salute you!! :D

12Comments:

Blogger Dianne said...

Congrats on 20K! You have a great blog and I enjoy my visits.
I definitely know what you mean-I have a nice network of friends from blogger. Where else could we find them and get to know them any better?

1:07 AM  
Blogger Sylvie said...

Hi Anne, even though I don't post a comment very often, it's always a pleasure to visit your blog :)

2:01 AM  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

(((Anne))) I totally relate to your feelings! Aren't we blessed with our online friends! :) Thank YOU for being there :) You make a big difference to many of us too!

3:51 AM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

You said it, Anne! Blogging has opened up a whole new world - a happy place full of friends. :)

4:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting to know you and be your American twin has been a wonderful experience for me, as well. I'm glad that we can grow together. :)

4:59 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

In the few months that I've been blogging, it has certainly changed my life as well. I always enjoy checking in on your corner of the world!

5:22 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I agree blogger is great, I dont know many people who like to stitch as much as I do so reading blogs makes me feel like my interest is more normal LOL.

6:19 AM  
Blogger Mylene said...

Hi Anne, thanks so much for visiting and leaving a comment on my blog, really appreciate it. About the afghan, yes it's a very big project but how about if you do what Karin has done and ask volunteer to stitch a block for you. I am willing to help out if needed. Hugs.

7:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Anne, I so enjoy your blog and how down to earth it is. Often on a a blah day I will sit and read blogs and yours invariably cheers me up.

And yes, YAY to online friends, they do make a difference to each day.

Keep blogging Anne you do make a difference.

3:25 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

I too love stopping by your blog Anne and hearing about whats going on in your world, we're all lucky to have a special blogging friend like you :)

7:09 AM  
Blogger Von said...

Congrats on reaching the 20,000 mark, Anne! Your blog is always a delight to read. It's been great to share your good days and bad - somehow your infectious sense of humor shines through everything. :D

I like coming here because everything is so blue, mmmmmmmm. :)

2:02 PM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

Anne, I feel exactly the same way. Blogging has changed my life.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home