Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Happy Dancing!

Yippee, I can finally post that I have finished my Mill Hill bead sampler - from the chart "Beading for Needlework - Basics and Beyond". I started this back at the beginning of September, but ran out of cream MH petite beads ... 8 whole beads short of finishing hmmm ... well, I finally got more, and put the finishing touches to this piece. I was supposed to stitch on an old UFO tonight, as it's Tuesday, and that's my official UFO rotation night, so I might still drag one out and pop a few stitches into it. Seeing as I put a few stitches into the dolphins this week (which is an old UFO), I figure I can happily do something different tonight, especially in light of my happy dance haha. So I think I'll have a change of scene, and put a few stitches into my canvaswork UFO called "Dena" by the designer Orna Willis. Hopefully I'll get one band in tonight, if nothing more ... once again, though, that's one step closer to another finish!

2Comments:

Blogger cathymk said...

I got my grab bag today too - I love what I got too.

Your Mill Hill finish is lovely! Congratulations.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Nicole & Phil said...

This is gorgeous Anne!

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home