Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

I give up trying to add photos!

For some reason I can't upload a photo either by blogger upload, or by using Hello/Picasa ... mutter mutter mutter. I've never tried adding a 'link' on here before, but I'll try and see if it works, just in case anyone's interested in seeing it - and I'll try and upload it again tomorrow. Here is today's version of Dena.

I really need to learn more about this technology on blogging ... for the life of me I still can't work out how to insert photos into the side bar etc either hmmmm.

4Comments:

Blogger Cathy B said...

Hi Anne -

I'm just visiting your blog for the first time. You have some awesome photos of completed projects in your photo album too!

I haven' tried canvaswork yet, but someday I will - I am enjoying seeing the other canvas projects that others are working on!

Happy stitching!

Cathy B in MN

10:33 PM  
Blogger cathymk said...

Link worked - Looks lovely! I haven't a clue about the pictures in the side bar either...

10:54 PM  
Blogger Gina E. said...

Hi Anne,
Sharlee introduced me to your blog and when I saw your photo, you looked vaguely familiar. S tells me you visit the Embroidery Guild's Guidance Group and Blackwork Group, and as I was a regular at those two groups last year, I am wondering if we have met? Now, if you want to know more about the technical aspects of blogging, just ask S to sit with you. She showed me what can be done with the Template, although I was very resistant to change at first!

1:13 AM  
Blogger Rowyn said...

Wow, what an impressive piece of stitching. It's beautiful.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home