Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Peace ...

The title doesn't mean anything profound ... just that I've finished the Peace ornament from the 2004 JCS ornie magazine - finally one finished in line with our designer SAL on the Friends Gather BB ... this month was Jeannette Douglas Designs :) A HUGE thanks to Jenna for sending me the Needle Necessities overdyed braid I needed to finish this one - muchly appreciated! :D

I'm now halfway through my smalls/ornaments/SAL rotation slot ... just have to decide what to stitch in those last 5 hours - perhaps another small ornament ... I'll have to decide later, 'cos it's time to run off to work. Hope you're all having a lovely weekend :)


(Sorry, but the scan doesn't show up the lovely stitches very well - I might try and take a digital photo later some time.)

13Comments:

Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

What a pretty future needlerool, Anne. I love the colors:)

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great, Anne! I'm glad I sent enough braid for you to be able to do it; I was afraid you might run short. Hope you're having a good weekend!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Von said...

I've admired this one and have thought I might get it stitched up myself. Yours is lovely, Anne! :D

4:50 PM  
Blogger Susimac said...

Its lovely Anne, the colours are really pretty.

8:05 PM  
Blogger RĂ³sa said...

Oh, it's so lovely. It's another ornie I want to do too :-) Jeannette Douglas's Needle Rolls are just so darling :-D

9:30 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Very pretty...love the icy blues! I'll have to add that one to my list of "to do's"!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

How pretty! Hmmm, maybe it is time for me to do an ornie or 2....

10:52 PM  
Blogger Karoline said...

It's gorgeous Anne, congratulations

1:19 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

very pretty Anne, another for the "to do one day" ornie list :)

7:12 AM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

Nicely done Anne! I love the various shades of blue...

9:36 AM  
Blogger Mylene said...

It looks lovely, Anne. Congrats on the finish and have a nice week.

5:34 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Very pretty, it looks so delicate.

4:22 AM  
Blogger Lelia said...

Sweet of Jenna to provide the braid needed for this awesome project. You did a wonderful job! Looking forward to seeing it all 'finished' up.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home