Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

1 out of 50 Projects Completed

It took me forever to do just a tiny bit of stitching last night ... I'm still struggling to get my needles active again - but I persevered until the final stitches were put into my little bee project ... "Bumble the Bee: Waxer Pocket" by Moss Creek Designs. I only had the beads and chain stitch left to do on the main piece, and the whole of the name label. It might be a while before it's actually finished into the pocket itself, but at least the stitching's finished :)

The pictures are totally out of proportion, too ... the little name label on the right is actually only marginally over an inch in size! When I cropped it on the scanner, it automatically resized it hmmm.

Now I'm off to have a quiet day again ... I've had a couple of minor dizzy spells today, so I'm taking it majorly easy and just pottering ... not sure whether my needles will see the light of day today ... time will tell.

11Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the first of your 50 finishes! It is an adorable design:)

1:03 PM  
Blogger Von said...

One down, forty-nine to go! :D

It's a great start, Anne. Now take care of yourself - I don't like hearing about little dizzy spells! You know we all will worry about you.

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the fuzzy little bee :) Congrats on the finish. I'm thinking of doing one of these challenges too - but I might start with 10 projects rather than 50 :)

2:42 PM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Congratulations to being on your way toward your goal! I'm still plodding along.

This is a beautiful project. I can't wait to see it fully finished!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

Wow, that is so beautiful! I hope Becky has the time to visit blogs soon, and can see this ;) You did a great job with it!

Hope you can spend most of the day with your feet up! Take care! (((hugs)))

6:22 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

That will be really nice as a finished pocket. I love the little bee. Very cute! Hope you start feeling better soon.

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That little bee is so fat and cute.

12:56 AM  
Blogger HasturTorres said...

Congrats on your first finish. It is adorable. I love bees.

1:58 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Congrats on crossing one off the 50 list! It is so cute!

2:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Great job! It's a very cute little design. Make sure you take it super-easy and get better soon. If not, make sure you go back and see the doctor! *hug*

7:15 AM  
Blogger Chelle said...

CUTE project! Congrats on the first finish.

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home