Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Testing ... testing ...

Just trying out some smileys from Smiley Central ... :D
G'day Kangaroo Kiwi Maori Kitty 2 Peacock Duck 3 Duck Rubber Duck

Rightio, well that works a treat! LOL. All I need to do now is to work out how to take the black lines from around the clips - but I think that's part of my template that Design-a-Blog set up ... hmmm ...

6Comments:

Blogger Von said...

Such a lively post, Anne!! Lol!

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun? :)

2:10 PM  
Blogger BeckySC said...

Hello my friend :)
I am trying to catch up here :) I need to be in bed getting some rest so I won't be tired before I even get started tomorrow at our fundraiser...but here I am online :)

I have a B-day gift for you-but I won't get to the P.O. until at least Monday-so it will be a little late in getting there-please forgive me. I will also share with you what it is so you don't purchase it and can remove it from your wishlist. It's DT's 3 Friends (I have this one as well- and maybe we could do a SAL "some day")

BIG hugs :)

3:06 PM  
Blogger Nicole & Phil said...

that looks like fun! Do you know how to amend the links to get those *** to come up beside the blogs when they have been updated! I need this one too!!! LOL
Cheers
Nicole

9:12 PM  
Blogger cathymk said...

I like the peacock one a lot!

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoy our Smileys, Anne! Keep spreading the word. Thanks!

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home