Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Meme of Fours

I'm sooooo behind with reading everyones blogs, so I've only just realised I've been tagged by both Jenna and Nicki for this meme, so I'd better pull my finger out and get my answers together ... It's a stinking hot day in Melbourne today, and Mum's laid up in bed watching cricket with a bad back - no better excuse around to finally catch up on my reading ... I had 288 unread feeds when I started - crikey!! After Mum's comment about spending too much time online, I've tended to keep away from the PC for the time being. Anyway, on to the Meme:

The Meme of Fours

Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life
Airline Reservations Agent and Supervisor
Conference organiser for a pharmaceutical company
Secretary
Barperson at Marist Brothers Rugby Football Club (Rugby Union)

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again
The Mummy/The Mummy Returns
50 First Dates
Lethal Weapon series
Rocky Horror Picture Show

Four Places I Have Lived
Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England
Auckland, New Zealand
Box Hill North, Melbourne, Australia
Elwood, Melbourne, Australia (that's the only way I could make it 4! LOL)

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
ER
Little Britain
Medium
Desperate Housewives

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation
Paphos, Cyprus
Athens, Greece & Greek Islands (Santorini, Naxos, Kos)
Egypt
Fiji (Mananuca Islands mainly)

Four Websites I Visit Daily
Blogger (when I'm blogging more regularly)
Newsgator (for reading blogs)
Friends Gather Bulletin Board (and other EZboard BB's)
Stitching Smalls Yahoo group

Four of My Favorite Foods
Thai green curry
King prawns and scallops
Salt and pepper roast chicken
Sashimi (raw tuna!)

Four Albums I Can't Live Without
Five for Fighting - America Town
James Blunt - Back to Bedlam
Phil Collins - Best of ...
David Gray - White Ladder
(in fact, there are oodles of albums I love ...)

Four Places I'd Rather Be
Greek Islands
Fiji Islands
In the pool!
... but to be honest, I'm quite happy where I am (would be nice to have it a bit cooler, though!)

Four Bloggers I Am Tagging
Um, being so late on the bandwagon, I dunno if I could find 4 bloggers yet untagged, so I think I'll have to bow out on that one...

5Comments:

Blogger Von said...

Anne! WOW! You really were behind on blog reading, lol! Just wish Blogger would give Newsgator a link right to the comments - that would save a few key strokes.

Did you have a day off for Australia Day?

5:13 PM  
Blogger Lana said...

Hi Anne! Wow! I hate the heat! Last summer we were sweltering here too, and I am not looking forward to it coming up here in a few months...yuck!
Sorry to hear you are so hot that stitching is uncomfortable! I am pretty spoiled as we have central air conditioning, but the electric bill is out of this world when it comes.
Hope it starts getting cooler soon!
~Lana~

12:35 AM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Hi Anne! Thanks for coming over to visit my blog. I know how hard it is to find computer time when family is visiting. ;-)

2:54 AM  
Blogger Running Kiwi said...

Thanks for all your comments recently Anne :) ... I love your latest stitching piccies ... and can't imagine the heat you're dealing with (wayyyyy too hot for me!).

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I forgot about The Mummy and The Mummy Returns! Definitely two of my faves, as well. Which reminds me, I'm going to go out and add them to my Amazon list. :) 50 First Dates was really good, too!

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home