Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Anthology of Anne - A to Z

From Jenna's blog:

A is for Age: 39 (but not for much longer!)
B is for Booze: Jim Beam and L&P (a Kiwi soft drink - I miss it!), or 'original' Margaritas, or Quick F*** shooters, or Golden Dream cocktails, or ... yeah, OK, I enjoy a drink now and then! Jim Beam is usually my 'fave' though :)
C is for Career: Travel Consultant with an Airline
D is for Dad’s Name: Terence Henry
E is for Essential Item to Bring to a Party: Friends
F is for Favourite Songs at the Moment: Beautiful by James Blunt
G is for Goof-off Thing to Do: Web-surfing (usually stitching-related)
H is for Hometown: Doncaster, South Yorkshire (birthplace), but count Auckland, NZ as my actual 'home' - currently in Melbourne, Australia
I is for Instrument You Play: Used to play the recorder (!) and the viola ('cos the saxophone classes were full!) - don't play anything anymore
J is for Jam or Jelly you Like: Orange marmalade or Plum jam
K is for Kids: None
L is for Living Arrangement: 3rd floor 2-bedroom apartment/flat on my own
M is for Mom’s Name: June
N is for Names of Good Friends: My two real best friends are Frazier (Aussie) and Vicki (NZ)
O is for Overnight Hospital Stays: Gallbladder removal; Tonsilectomy
P is for Phobias: Spiders - BIG time!! I get chills just typing that word!!!
Q is for Quotes you Like: "What the...?" (from Rove, Aussie TV host/show)
R is for Relationship That Lasted Longest: Glenn (2 years, but long-distance)
S is for Siblings: None
T is for Texas: It's also for Taupo, Tekapo and Toetoe!
U is for Unique Trait: Generous nature and sense of humour
V is for Vegetables You Love: Everything except cabbage! Really like fresh peas (but they never ever get in the saucepan!), asparagus, and silverbeet
W is for Worst Traits: Lack of confidence/self-esteem
X is for X-rays You’ve Had: Head (after concussion), knees (for joint pain), neck (for back pain)
Y is for Yummy Food You Make: Thai red curry and Mars bar slice (not together!)
Z is for Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

6Comments:

Blogger Cathy B said...

Anne, are you really a travel consultant with an airline? If so, I guess I never figured that out from your blog! Do you work for QF?

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very neat idea :) I'll steal it if I find time enough to fill it in :)

10:13 PM  
Blogger Running Kiwi said...

I'm going to steal your abc thingee - hope you don't mind! :)

Love your latest finishes - that needlebook will be lovely all made up - your lucky Mum!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Lana said...

I love the needlebook! The colors are so beautiful!
~Lana~

12:03 AM  
Blogger Casa Pearl said...

What a fun way to know you better Anne! I think I will have to steal it too.

12:40 AM  
Blogger Myrna said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your stitching is beautiful..

I just got the Basics and Beyond book, but, have not opened it to try anything, yet!

Thanks again!

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home