Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Hope you all have a wonderful time over Christmas and New Year, even if you don't celebrate it as a religion :) May 2006 find you all having lots of happy dances, with no frogs a-visiting, and UFO's disappearing ... many best wishes to yourselves and your families - have a safe and joyous time!!

Lots of love,
AnnePhoto taken at work today - at least this year I wasn't the only idiot dressing up ;)

9Comments:

Blogger Kali said...

Nothing wrong with dressing up for work. I have my elf hot on complete with ears. I'm working on a Cindy Lou Who costume for next year. I am now in search of the perfect skirt and shoes :D

1:12 AM  
Blogger Dawn T. said...

I love the outfit!! There is nothing wrong with dressing up, just proves your still a kid at heart. :)

Merry Christmas!

3:21 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

I still can't get over how cute that outfit is!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas Anne!! You are a wonderful and valued friend!

6:55 AM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Merry Christmas to a gal who really gets into the Christmas spirit!!! LOL

8:06 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Merry Christmas Annes... Have a Joyous and safe one... I will be in contact A for you and your mum (if she wants too!!!) to come over here for a meal in the not too distant future... But in the mean time both of you take care...xxxx

9:25 AM  
Blogger Gina E. said...

Have a great Christmas Anne, and a healthy and prosperous New Year! Look forward to possibly meeting up for a coffee one day?

12:42 PM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

Anne - your picture is priceless! I've so enjoyed reading your blog this year. Keep up the great stitching! Best wishes for a peaceful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Merry Christmas Anne, hope you have a very merry festive season, and of course, plenty of time for stitching!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Crazy X-Stitcher Etc said...

Merry Xmas Anne. I meant to say this when I saw the last post on the outfit. You really get Mrs Claus worried now....lol...Ho ho ho...warmest wishes.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home