Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Stash haul arrived!

Woohoo, my stash from my shopping splurge of moooooonths ago has finally turned up today ... and even though I feel bad about breaking the bank (literally) with these babies, it's hard to feel bad for long as they're just gorgeous ;) It's hard to see what everything is in the photos, so I've posted a list underneath.


  • Tulip Accessories by Beardie Designs (want to change the colours, though)
  • In the Dark needleroll & scissors fob by Lena Rose
  • Wildberry Petals needlebook by Lena Rose (again, I'll change the colours)
  • Bunnies in the Garden by With My Needle (for a 2006 SAL)
  • Summer at the Ocean by Jeannette Douglas (dying to stitch this as a needleroll!)
  • The French Garden by The Drawn Thread
  • Boo! Scissors Fob & Purse by The Drawn Thread
  • The Golden Garden 'Sweet Bag' by FMNIS
  • Silken Roses fob Teenie Tweenie by The Sweetheart Tree
  • Cherry Blossoms fob Teenie Tweenie by The Sweetheart Tree
  • Christmas Ornaments by Judy Odell/Just a Thought (bit disappointed with this on first glance)
  • 32ct lambswool linen by Wichelt
  • 32ct black Belfast linen (for Strawberries So Faire SAL)
  • Poinsettia Gloriana silk (for Strawberries So Faire SAL)
  • City of Bristol Brown overdyed floss by Olde Willow Stitchery (for Bunnies in the Garden SAL)
  • Remaining back-ordered little bulb buttons by JABC
  • MH leaf treasures for Summer into Autumn by The Drawn Thread
I'm not sure why SB&B sent me 6 each of the last 3 colours I was waiting for in the little bulb buttons, as I only needed 2 of each ... but I've let them know by email. Maybe it was their way of saying thank you for waiting for soooooo long to receive them? - more likely just a simple error. I must say, though, I'm glad it's finally arrived!

As far as stitching's concerned, I managed to design the back of my gift piece last night (which I hadn't got around to deciding on previously) - that took me an hour or two playing around with my XS software (while chatting to Mum on the phone), but I also managed to get about an hour's stitching in it as well. I haven't been commenting on many blogs at the moment, as I'm just trying really hard to get this piece finished and in the mail - hopefully by the end of the week I'll be able to get back to blogging properly again :) I miss seeing what everyone is up to!

13Comments:

Blogger Rowyn said...

Enjoy your new stash!

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lot of stash. I am sure you will make good use of it. Well it is not long now and I will be in Melbourne then off to Adelaide. Happy Stitiching

Anne L in Manila

7:47 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Great stash haul! I'm still waiting for an order from SB&B, so maybe mine is not far behind :)

11:51 PM  
Blogger BeckySC said...

Oooooh, can I come over??? :) :)
LOVELY new stash :)
Enjoy!!!

3:28 AM  
Blogger Shelleen said...

Great stash haul!! Now to decide what you want to stitch first :-)

3:31 AM  
Blogger Von said...

Wow, Anne! What an order!! How will you ever decide what to do first, then second, then . . . lol!! Think I'd be daydreaming over these for a long time.

4:07 AM  
Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

OOOOHH! What beautiful stash. Good luck deciding what to stitch first:)

5:12 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Looks like you will be having a lot of fun! Such great projects, definately worth the wait. :)

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooohooooo! It's finally here! Enjoy it, girl! :)

8:17 AM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

Lucky you! Awesome mail day!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Ooo La La! What fabulous stash!! Anne, I was wondering if you would email me? I have a question to ask you away from your blog... if possible... carolsutcliffe@comcast.net. Thanks!!!!

10:31 AM  
Blogger cathymk said...

Lovely Stash, Anne. Well worth the wait.

10:52 AM  
Blogger lobea2004 said...

What wonderful stash, Annes!
Congrats for your most recent finish, I have just seen it and I love it.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home