Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Quick post

Just a quick note to welcome my latest commenters - nice to see you, Artstitches and Judith ... thanks for taking the time to comment :)

Going by my stat counter, there are a lot of people reading but not commenting - I'd really love to know who you are, and perhaps find some new blogs I'm not aware of ... if you have time, I'd LOVE it if you could make a quick comment just to say "hi", and perhaps where you're from :) ... um, pretty please? :D

Judith, I'm happy to help you with the progress bars in your sidebar - if you're familiar with adding things to your sidebars, I can tell you where to find the progress bars for downloading ... and if you need more help with laying out your template, I'm happy to copy mine for you to explain how it's done :) If you drop me an email, I'll help you out as much as I'm able to (my email is shakatak at iinet dot net dot au - obviously just replace the "at" and "dot"s etc with real dots). I'm not an IT person or anything, so it would be very basic :)

Well, I said there would be stitching progress today ... not much to show for it, though (mind you, it is only morning here yet, so I have a whole day ahead of me LOL). I thought I'd do some stitching after dinner, but had a glass of red wine, and had the exact same reaction as I did the other night ... feeling really squiffy and dizzy, and I ended up going to bed at 8.30pm! There's something in that red wine that's not agreeing with me, so the last glassful is going down the sink today hmmm. I'll just have to open a bottle of chardonnay instead ;P haha. Or perhaps I should just stick to the orange juice in the fridge ... it might be more conducive to stitching! :D

Hopefully I'll have another piccie to show by the end of the day ... but in the meantime here's the sum total I got stitched last night - impressive huh? haha. This is the latest ornament I received in my Ornament Round Robin with the Ornament RR BB. If nothing else, it probably won't take too long to stitch up ...

5Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I'd be interested in learning how to add the progress bars to a blog too.

I know you said you wanted to add a guest map to your blog a while ago. Maybe it's time to do that to see where everyone is from that stops by your blog. :)

8:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just been catching up on your blog and going back a few days - or even weeks Anne - well done with the job, and it sounds as if you are making some changes within yourself - heck, I know that feeling well. Loved the Rotorua pic too, love that part of the world myself.

And the blog things that others are asking about, hey I would love to know too. I am such a ditz when it comes to these things.

Happy Easter to you.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Von said...

I find a pot of tea goes better with my stitching than a glass of wine, lol!

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been reading but bad in commenting. :(

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anne, I check your blog every day and love to see what you're up to...just never comment. Loved the pics of Greece - gorgeous!

Michelle (in Texas)
http://community.webshots.com/user/mmiller22100

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home