Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Last night shift yippee!

Can't wait for tonight to all be over ... it's my final 9pm-5am shift, then I get three full days off to catch up on my sleep etc and get my body clock back into order (technically it's 4 days off, but I won't be out of bed until the afternoon tomorrow, so I don't count that one). I haven't had the energy to sit at my PC the last couple of days, so I've been sat working on my round robin piece. I haven't been too stressed over the deadline for this one, as I knew I had this shift coming up, and I usually get plenty of stitching time in ... so I can finally show a stitching piccie that's worth seeing - with luck this will be ready to get in the mail by the middle of the week :)

Just a quick post before I head off to work again ...

3Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's beautiful Anne. It will be lovely when it's finished.
Enjoy your days off.

7:32 PM  
Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Super progress on your RR. Where are your duck patterns from. My sister loves ducks and I am always looking for nice duck patterns for her.

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks wonderful, Anne! Don't forget to take a scan before you post it off, so we can see your lovely ducky square done. :) Enjoy your well-deserved days off, my friend!

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home