Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Wagon detour ...

Shhhh, don't tell anyone, but I spent money on stitching stuff today ... shhhh...............

Well, actually, it's not technically correct that I fell off the Wagon, as this is a stitching accessory that's not actually a stitching item ;P ... I've been dying to 'read' Michael Connelly's sequel to The Poet, and my priorities have been more with stitching than reading lately, so ...........

I succumbed to the temptation and bought it as an audiobook so I can finally sit and listen to it yippee!! The prices of audiobooks are certainly not cheap, are they? This might just be a one-off ... unless there's an Ebay sale on audiobooks haha ... But I'm very very happy to finally get to read it :D

I miss reading ...

4Comments:

Blogger Kitty Couture said...

Oooh, I love audiobooks... But you're right, they're expensive! Can't you find some at your library though? English-speaking audiobooks are hard to come by in French libraries, but I guess it's different in Australia! ;)

Glad you could set your mind at rest on the moving vs staying dilemma. I hope you're/you'll be happy with your haircut! :)

4:17 PM  
Blogger Singular Stitches said...

OK, you got through on a technicality... :o)

Wasn't that Bill Clinton's line, too? ;o)

Have a lovely weekend! Enjoy your new *accessory*! :o)

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL at Singular's comment.

This one definitely doesn't count. So, we'll just forget you said anything, okay?

BTW, I'm trying so hard to not buy some of Wendy's new designs. I told myself I wasn't buying anything new for a while. At least until CATS in September. Must... resist... enabling! :)

Have a great weekend!

1:53 AM  
Blogger Shelleen said...

Have fun with the audiobook. Yes, they are expensive and I can get them from my library.

4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home