Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Monday, July 17, 2006

You've got mail !!

BUT it's not stitching related ... it IS related to my OTHER passion, though ... welcome to the Annie household three more little treasures - compliments of the Big Brother TV show ... from left to right "Outback Duck", "Darling Duck" and "King Duck" - woohoo!!! haha :D

It's only a quick post, as I have a few things to do at home tonight - I am celebrating, though, as today is the first day since Friday (ie 4 days ago) that I haven't been chewing Nurofen all day - I've had a splitting headache since stitching those racing cars, so no blog reading etc being done. I've also just received the news today that my favourite person at my old place of work in Auckland is coming here next week for two nights on business (same company), and she's staying at my place ... the spare room looks like a tornado zone, as it's got my boxes unpacked all over the place - um, time to get it all squared up a bit sooner than I expected ... hmmm. It will be wonderful to see her again - and it will be awesome to be able to show her 'my office' :)

Rightio, off to do a few chores - time to put the laundry etc away before bedtime ...

5Comments:

Blogger Karoline said...

Cute ducks LOL Glad to hear you've managed to get rid of your headache. Enjoy your visitor

12:48 AM  
Blogger Singular Stitches said...

Too cute!

Now, be honest, when you're in the tub, do you sing the 'Rubber Ducky you're the one...' song that Ernie sang on Sesame Street? :o)

1:19 AM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Quack, quack, quack. I love your duckies!!

Take care of yourself!

7:02 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Love the ducks, they are so colorful!

4:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool ducks...how on earth did you manage to score those?

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home