Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Week of the Dragon! (2nd post)

Nope, I didn't get that wrong in the title ... it's not the "Year of the Dragon" - for us it's been the Week of the Dragon!

While we were in Hong Kong I made Mum pose in front of the Nine Dragon Wall in the temple gardens, and laughed saying it was now a Ten Dragon Wall hahaha ...

Dragon #1 (ie 10th Dragon)

Then tonight it was a true dragon-fest ... I put the final backstitches into my dragon quilt square, while watching Dragonheart on TV, with my own mother dragon stitching away opposite me ... an absolute plethora of Dragons!!! LOLOLOLOL.

Dragon #2

6Comments:

Blogger Karoline said...

Lovely Dragon Anne, congratulations

2:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope that you are feeling better now Anne, loved the story of getting the music turned down too.

haha, 10 dragons.....

6:44 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Hi Anne - glad you had a great trip!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Elanor said...

It looks like you had a great time in Hong Kong and your pics are really nice!
Your dragon is gorgeous, well done!

3:11 AM  
Blogger Dani - tkdchick said...

Too funny Ann! Great dragon!!!

1:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dragons galore!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home