Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Thanks for your kind words...

It's been lovely receiving such supportive comments from everyone about not getting the job ... I feel fine about it overall. To be honest, the normal phone roster is better than the Hotline one, as you get days off more often - and I'll still be getting relief work doing the same job I applied for ... as long as I'm still relieving it gives me the mental challenge I need, so I don't get braindead.

Well, I finally managed to pick up a needle today, and put the final stitches into my No Humbugs Allowed ornament ... all I need now are the buttons from Just Another Button Company, and it's all set to be made up. The buttons are coming from the US, and probably a couple of weeks away from being posted, but at least I should get this finished before Christmas. It will be nice to have my very first ornament made in time for my very first Christmas in my 'own' place - and the first time I've had Christmas with a family member since I moved to Aussie, with Mum coming for a visit yippee. Anyway, here's the piccie. OK, now what else can I stitch today? Maybe I should bite the bullet and start my rotation ... back to the dratted Dolphins ;-P

3Comments:

Blogger Mel in Dubai said...

Love the ornament, Anne - very cute :)

7:38 PM  
Blogger Dawn T. said...

It is really cute. I can't wait to see it finished with the buttons! :)

Have a good weekend.

2:12 AM  
Blogger Nicole & Phil said...

Looks great Anne....hope that Migrane is gone completely now...I had one last week too....and no stitching or computer for me! But back today stitchign a storm!! :)

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home