Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Take THAT Beta Blogger!

Aha, I think I've finally worked out the very simple solution to be able to post on Beta blogs ... after giving up trying to post on many blogs (some would allow anonymous comments, some wouldn't etc) ... I finally opened up a Google account, which was super simple, and it's allowed me to comment everywhere so far ... although I have to admit I've only made a few comments so far this morning before work. Anyway, anyone who's still having problems commenting might want to try doing that.

After seeing Nicki's blogs copy across just fine, I decided to bite the bullet last night and migrate mine ... but apparently one of my blogs can't be migrated yet, so I have to wait in line for longer - I don't mind at all ;P

Nothing else to post today, really ...

Except to say today I'm thankful for fresh clean sheets and bedding ... how lovely is it to slip into bed when you've just changed all the linen? Ah, heaven :)

10Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I do so agree about a fresh bed...nothing better UNLESS it's a fresh bed AND freshly shaved legs...then you can just slide right out of bed! :o)

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, I do so agree about fresh beds! Nothing in the world is better UNLESS you have a fresh bed and freshly shaved legs! :o)

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, I do so agree about fresh beds! Nothing in the world is better UNLESS you have a fresh bed and freshly shaved legs! :o)

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, I do so agree about fresh beds! Nothing in the world is better UNLESS you have a fresh bed and freshly shaved legs! :o)

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been wondering why = It seems that alot of people been having problem posting on Blogger Beta....it does not occur to me as I've been logging in with Gmail account, thus no problem for me. ;p

12:21 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I will have to try this when I get a chance. There are so many blogs I can't post to, and I'm a bit timid of switching to beta blogger after hearing so many people have had problems with it.

I agree with you about the fresh sheets. They are heavenly!! :)

1:02 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Took me a while to figure it out, but I set up a Google account too to make comments, thanks to you and Karen V :-)

3:07 PM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

I set up a google account too but I think we're going to have to bite the bullet and evenutally make the conversion!

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys figured out how to post comments. From my beta-end, my comments seem to be showing up multiple times, kinda like Vonna's above. So strange!

12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I'll figure out how to make a Google account. What a shame, since I just setup the Blogger account a little bit ago so that I could finally comment on some blogs. What a pain. :)

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home