Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Ornie semi-finishes

Well, I managed to eat something today, which is a bonus after 3 days of not eating much at all - had a lazy day of stitching and listening to most of a talking book (The Poet by Michael Connelly - a serial killer novel ... nope, no girlie books for me today!). Managed to almost finish another two ornaments - just have to buy a charm/treasure for each, then I'll have to work out how to actually finish them off. I'll post a piccie of the finished ones later - just don't hold your breath haha. They're both from the 1998 JCS Ornament issue - the first one is called "Christmas Memory Tree" by Ursula Michaels Designs, and the second one is "Woodland Noel" by Heart in Hand Needleart.

7Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your ornaments all look great, Anne! Can't wait for you to get in the charms and buttons; please make sure you post again when you get them added. :)

I hope you're feeling better! Those migraines are nasty, nasty little buggers, so I hope it's gone by now.

*hug*

11:25 PM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

These are great, Anne! Love 'em!

1:08 AM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

Wow Anne - you are on a roll with stitching ornaments. I better get busy too - Christmas isn't very far off.

1:25 AM  
Blogger Lelia said...

Great Ornaments. 1998 was a nice issue. Both of these look better than pictured in the magazine. Great job - your tree is going to be spectacular

3:24 AM  
Blogger Von said...

Wonderful Anne! I really need to get some ornaments started :)

5:57 AM  
Blogger Rowyn said...

Glad you are feeling better. Your ornaments look great!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Nicole & Phil said...

You are doing some great stitching Anne...I have never thought about listening books while I stitch...although, I would have to find them in English over here....listening to German would require too much concentration!
Cheers
Nicole

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home