Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Happy dance

Thankfully the full-on migraine only lasted 24 hours ... I picked up my needle at about 9.30pm last night, and stitched my little heart out for a few hours, finally putting everything down at 1am - just stitching for a short while helped me feel a bit more relaxed. And today I put the last stitches into my Thistle Treasure Bag by M Designs - not very often I get to finish an entire design in 24 hours, but the last few days has seen two done! My thistle just has to have it's little bee charm attached to the top right of the thistle head, and then made up into a bag ... but I think I'll leave that until a bit later :) Thanks Tobie for a project that was real fun to stitch! :D

Image hosting by Photobucket


I'm finding that even just a short time spent on the computer today is straining my head a bit, so I'm keeping my PC time very very short to try and keep the migraine at bay a bit longer. Not sure what I'll attack next ...

19Comments:

Blogger Von said...

Oh Anne, this is so beautiful! This design is definitely going on my wish list!! Congrats on the quick finish. Now take a break from the computer and keep those headaches at bay, dear friend!!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Mel in Dubai said...

This is lovely, Anne - congrats on your speedy finish :)

Wise to keep off the computer while that dratted migraine is still lurking! I hope it wanders off and leaves you alone very soon :)

5:29 PM  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

I'm glad that you're feeling better and I do hope that headache will stay away for good! :)

Congratulations on your pretty, and very fast, finish! It's lovely :)

10:46 PM  
Blogger Myrna said...

Hope your migraine stays away!

Your thistle turned out very pretty!

11:35 PM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

Nice job on this Anne. Glad your migraine is better. Hope you have a great week!

12:50 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Oh Anne - that is just beautiful - go rest your eyes now :-)

2:00 AM  
Blogger Sylvie said...

That is lovely. Congrats on the quick finish!

2:32 AM  
Blogger Abi said...

That is a wonderful HD! Congratulations!

4:25 AM  
Blogger Bine said...

Congrats on your thistle finish. It's beautiful. I hope you feel better soon.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Susimac said...

Lovely Anne, thistles are so pretty, glad to hear you are feeling much better now.
Take care of yourself

8:05 AM  
Blogger cathymk said...

Looks great, Anne. Congratulations!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Carina said...

Anne, I do hope you are feeling a bit better now; migranes are NO fun!!!

Your thistle HD is simply lovely--congrats on such a pretty finish!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Bastet said...

The Thistle is lovely. Congrats on the HD! Hope you can kick that migraine very soon.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Your thistle looks great. I'm happy dancing along with you.

11:16 PM  
Blogger RĂ³sa said...

It's lovely :-) Congrats on the happy dance! they're always fun :-)

I hope the migraine stays away from now on.

1:41 AM  
Blogger Dawn T. said...

That is really pretty! Congrats on your HD. I hope your migraine stays away.

5:06 AM  
Blogger BeckySC said...

WOW, we can see where the headache went to-it flew into your needle and charged it :) LOL! It is a lovely finish dear friend :) congrats :)
I am very glad that your migraine is gone. I hope you stay headache free.

As you may have read, I have been battling with my endo the last few days and I have not been to the P.O. I do hope to get there tomorrow and send your b-day gift off :) Please forgive my tardiness :)

hugs :)

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woot! What a fabulous, quick finish! LOVE the thistle. Great job and glad you were able to come out of your migraine and have such a great stitching day. :)

2:06 PM  
Blogger Tobie said...

It's lovely Anne, and you whipped that out in no time! I'm so glad you enjoyed it and it's much prettier than the chart picture. Thanks for thinking of me during my recovery, I know that get-well wishes from friends definitely helped me thru it all!! (((HUGS)))

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home