Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Small happy dance

Oh boy, I slept like a baby last night - the traffic noise outside has a tendency to wake me up at about 7am, but this morning I didn't hear anything until about 9.30am - woohoo!! I have two goals for stitching over my two days off ... and I managed to complete the first one just in time for lunchtime - my little giftie ... here's the latest teaser piccie.

As for what's next ... I'm going to stitch my latest ornie in my Christmas ornie RR, so at least I know it's all finished ready for posting next month - I've got my fingers crossed that it'll get finished today, as it seems like it's just a small one ... mind you, that can always be deceiving LOL. Then tomorrow I want to stitch my WTC quilt block plus one more ornament. After that will be my last two charity quilt blocks, followed by Marine Elegance (hopefully my threads will have arrived by then). After that, it's back to the Dratteds and my rotation ... no excuses! Mouth At Side

Fingers crossed I'll have more progress to post tomorrow - if not, I'll have time to catch up soon, as I'm only back at work for two days, before being off for another two - the joy of Hotline relief work, as I'm switching between two different roster lines ... then it's back to 7 days of work straight yuk! Rightio, both Coach Carter and Dragonfly movies are sitting in the DVD player, now where did I put that ornie envelope ... ?

1Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Nice teaser Anne :-) Congrats on your happy dance - and your good night's sleep too!

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home