Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Quick post - WTC Quilt

I'm a bit shattered at the moment, so no updates to post - these early morning starts really take it out of me big time, especially when I don't manage to sleep right through the whole night (like I have the last 3 nights running boohoo) ... but I just wanted to post the info for the World Trade Center quilt - if anyone else is interested, you can check out the Yahoo group WTCquilt (click for the link). Not sure if there are more panels left unstitched, although approx 43 haven't been returned yet. I managed to get my panel of names after someone dropped out, so if anyone else is interested in helping out, we can check if there are any vacant spots left :)

OK, off to bed now ... and I'm sleeping with my fingers crossed that I sleep right through for a change - 'cos I'm getting a headache from the lack of sleep {heavy sigh}. Hopefully tomorrow if I get a good sleep, I'll feel up to doing a bit more stitching ... 2 x 6am's down, with 2 to go ... as well as 3 working days down, 4 to go, so nearly halfway through my working week yippee :)

6Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell me where you get your framing done, I have cross stitched a leopard for my friend Wendy who lives near Melbourne and I would like to recommed someone to her who is pretty good. I really enjoy you blog, thank you.
Coral xxx - cross stitches!!

10:16 PM  
Blogger Von said...

Sorry you're having trouble sleeping, Anne!! I'm sure working different shifts confuses your body. When I'm having difficulty, I sometimes will take a dose of Tylenol pm and find it helps me get back into a good sleep pattern again. Do what you can to keep those headaches away!!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Hi Anne, wishing you lots of peaceful zzzzzzzz's - gotta get your sleep so then you are well rested to stitch, lol.

11:13 AM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Hoping you'll get some good rest, soon, Anne!!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Bastet said...

Working odd-ball shifts can really mess with our system. Sleep deprived headaches aren't good either. Hope you can get your much needed rest soon.
hugs

12:25 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Hope you get a good night's rest, sweetie! My hubby used to work shifts, and I hate to say it, but he looked and felt like poop most of the time. I called off sick today myself cause I was tired. They say you need less sleep as you get older. Well, I guess I'm the exception to that rule.

Carol in Pa.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home