Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

PSH - Annoying (& Silly)


This week's theme is "Annoying" ... there wasn't much I could think about this week for annoying that I could actually take a photo of, so this is the best I could come up with ... it was incredibly "annoying" finding this great big bolt head sticking up out of my tyre driving home from work after night shift - and even more "annoying" having to buy two brand new tyres out of it (although admittedly I'd been thinking the tread was getting low on them anyway). Sorry for the poor shot, but my camera battery died and I couldn't take a clearer one.

And an archival one just in time for the festive season - here's my Dad, the Christmas fairy ... my choice for the "Silly" theme. It's amazing what a party at the local RSA will make you do!

13Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch - seems that the whole photo taking procedure was annoying to you this week... Sorry for that! And yeah... I've had my share of not bolts but big nails in my tyres.

Your dad makes one scary looking fairy...

I played too!

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh...there is nothing more annoying than a surprise flat tyre. I feel for you.

Heh. I like the fairy. That's cute!

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep nothing more annoying then having to fork out money for bills & cars just before x-mas!!

I think that fairy is too big for a x-mas tree *lol*

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that's a great annoying photo! I don't have one this week. I should put up a pic of some of my family as 'annoying' but I don't think they'd appreciate it! LOL!

Love the photo of your dad too!

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the tyre, Anne.

That's a great picture of your dad. Have a nice weekend.

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear! Tyres are expensive!! I feel with you!

Have a nice weekend!
Hugs,
Sonny

P.S: I'm up too!

Sweet like Kitty
Sonny's Xmas

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh I like cross stitching too!! I only have 1 project on the go at the moment though hehe

Gonna go poke through your site some more, mine is up!!

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A flat tire is definitely annoying! Having your camera battery die was annoying too I'm sure!

Cute funny photo of your dad. :)

Have a good weekend. :)

1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my, yes, very annoying. Once we discovered a big nail sticking out of our tire like that when we were out of town, and there was nothing we could do but get it taken care of right then.

LOL at your dad in costume! He must have a great sense of humor, not only to dress up like that, but to let you take a picture.

1:45 AM  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

I hate when we get stuff in our tire too :(

Mine's up too :)

11:59 AM  
Blogger Irish Church Lady :) said...

Hey that picture of your flat tire has come in handy this week. Is that the silver lining in the story? .... no?....I didn't think so.

Happy weekend!

1:42 PM  
Blogger PastormacsAnn said...

Woah! I hope you didn't get stranged somewhere thanks to that bolt. Spending all that money on tires at Christmas time. Pretty annoying.

7:34 AM  
Blogger Meari said...

LOL, funny pic of your Dad! I feel your "pain" at having to replace your tires. I was in the same place this time last year.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home