Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

SBQ - Finishing Links

(Edited to add a few more links I tracked down, as the original pages had been moved...)

Today's SBQ was suggested by Carol and is:

"Do you have any good internet links to tutorials for your favorite finishing techniques that you would like to share?"
Funnily enough, I've been thinking for a while now to have a page set up on my blog dedicated to my finishing links! Here goes my list of finishing links and tutorials - there are loads here that others have no doubt already listed, but there may be some other unknown ones (I thought I had some others too, but I can't find them at the moment):

Different Techniques:

Biscornu/Pincushions/Pinkeeps:

Needleroll instructions:

Wallhangings/Bellpulls:

Needlebook/Needlecase:

Scissor case:

Scissor fobs:

Pillows:

Bookmarks:

Fabric Book Covers:

Flat-fold/Cube-it:

Sachets/Bags:

Ornaments:

Nametag:

Cording, Tassels, & Miscellaneous:

10Comments:

Blogger mainely stitching said...

This is a post to bookmark, Anne! Thanks for this very useful listing!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

thanks for posting this list Anne, some of these links I'd totally forgotten about so I'll be making sure I bookmark them this time!

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow, thank you for the links!

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that will come in very handy! thanks a bunch! huggers!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

Hi Anne! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! You sure received some lovely stitched gifts...hmmmm I wonder how they all knew that you liked blue?

You sure are making great progress on your 50 projects!!!

Wishing you all the best in the New Year!

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant list of links, Anne! Glad to hear you had a lovely Christmas, despite having to work.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

This will come in really handy! Thanks so much for compiling them all in one place - brilliant!

2:22 AM  
Blogger Carina said...

Wow! Thanks for all of the finishing links!

BTW, I am terribly envious of your new Ginghers; they're gorgeous!!!

3:10 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

WOW!! Thanks for posting all of these links. I was browsing through some of them already and I'm sure they will definitely come in handy.

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this Ann, I have just literally found it and have definately bookmarked it. You are a star..

*Hugs*

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home