Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Friday, December 22, 2006

I'm Baaaaaack!!!!!

Just in the nick of time before Christmas ... the phone technician very kindly came in to visit me on his day off, just so he can try to rectify my problems before Santa's visitations, and because it could be quite some time before my shifts allow him to come see me inbetween public holidays. Anyway, we thought we were up for a major rewriting job, then at the last moment he managed to access a line, and I have phone access again. Woohoo :D

This is just a really quick post to let you know I'm back online again, but it will take me a while to catch up on the 460+ unread feeds, and 200+ new emails, so please bear with me :) I'll post properly when I'm a bit better organised ... I don't have much stitching to show for my 'spare time' - what is that about "the best laid plans..."? haha. I did do a tiny bit on the Leporello, but didn't want to do too much as that would spoil the SAL with Jenna ... but I just couldn't resist making a tiny start ;) So instead I put a few stitches into Bunnies in my Garden ...

Anyway, I'll post more tomorrow with piccies, as well as piccies of all the lovely gifties I've been receiving this week. I've been grinning from ear to ear all week from all the lovely items that have been appearing, and my spirits are positively soaring! :D More details to follow tomorrow ...

Now I'm off to kick back with some egg nog (first time I've tried it, and I think I'm hooked!! - but this is the Aussie version, on loads of ice! :D), and an old DVD (as an aside, oh what a blessing, I can access the TV Guide online again now woohoo), and my stitching ... life is good! Especially as I now have two days off, the supervisor on duty also let us Hotliners go home 1/2 hour early tonight, and I got two more Luv Ya Work awards today ... life really IS good :D

5Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news! I'm glad you are back :)
(((hugs)))

8:10 PM  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

I'm glad you're back, Anne :)
I'll be offline for a week, but you'll be MUCH in my thoughts!

(((hugs)))

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're back! I know it's crazy and you don't know me but I found your blog through another stitching blog and enjoy reading. It sounds like things are looking up for you! Have a wonderful Christmas! Nancy D. in New York

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are picking up Anne, it's good to see you back

3:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back, Anne! Are you just starting Bunnies? I was going to stitch it with the smalls SAL Yahoo group and couldn't get my act together...and I still haven't started it! LOL It is on my list of starts for early 2007. Have a great weekend and Merry Christmas!

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home