Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

A small finish

By the following piccie you can no doubt guess what I did today on my first day off ... stitched my little heart out! In fact, I stayed in my PJ's all day too ... such decadence! ;) But it means Lynn's RR block is all finished except for the one little Mill Hill bead that I can't find right now (and after my last experience, I'm not in a major hurry to rush out just to buy one little packet LOL), and my name - other than that it's all finished yippee :) I'm not sure whether this counts towards my 50 Projects Challenge, as this wasn't technically from my stash (apart from the DMC) ...

Now I'm off to do a tiny bit of stitching on the Dratteds while watching Two Weeks Notice on TV, before heading off to bed for the night.

18Comments:

Blogger Elanor said...

It's really cute Anne!
Spending an entire day stitching in PJ is so tempting, I definitely should plan to try it soon :P

9:10 PM  
Blogger Kali said...

Great finish Anne! And a whole day in your pj's... I love doing that :)

10:36 PM  
Blogger Sylvie said...

Beautiful square, Anne

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the finish...it looks wonderful!

2:01 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

The square looks really good. I love winter themed projects. :) A full day stitching in pjs sounds so very relaxing.

2:04 AM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Oh my gosh, a full day of stitching and lounging in PJs sounds like heaven on earth!

2:13 AM  
Blogger vee said...

What a cute piece! I have yet to change out of my PJs and your posting is kind of convincing me to stay in 'em!

3:18 AM  
Blogger Karoline said...

It's lovely Anne, congratulations

3:26 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Awesome! I would count it as a finish - a finish is a finish, after all!

4:00 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I think you should count it as a finish ,its very cute.

4:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the finish! I would definitely count it, as it not only used your DMC, but diverted your time from other projects, as well. :)

8:51 AM  
Blogger CindyMae said...

That is just a gorgeous piece! Fantastic job on it!!

12:04 PM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

Anne- you sped right through on this RR. It looks great. And I vote that you count it towards your 50 too!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Love that one, Anne! I vote for counting it towards your 50!

:)

3:30 PM  
Blogger Chelle said...

Congrats on the finish! It looks stellar. Nothing is better than a PJ day, huh?

4:05 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

your RR piece turned out great Anne, well done on another finish.

6:06 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Congrats on your finish! The colors in this are so pretty.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Chiara said...

Congrats Anne on your finishing!!! It's lovely!!
hugs

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home