Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Bordeaux Sampler

Just a really really quick post, as I'm pretty shattered - just wanted to show Carol and Leslie that I haven't forgotten about this SAL we're doing ... I just haven't had much progress to show. Anyway, seeing as I'm supposed to post a piccie each Friday, I figure I might as well show where I'm up to so far - I think Carol might be catching me up quickly, and at the rate I'm going will be overtaking me very soon! ;) I'm really not enjoying this band at all, so it's slowed my enthusiasm and my stitching speed down - perhaps the sooner I finish it the better, so I can move on to a more fun band. (Sorry for the poor photo quality.)



We had a couple of people off sick at work today, so I ended up with 3 1/2 hours overtime which will be absolutely awesome in the pay packet (Mr Taxman may just see his money at the start of the year!) ... but on day 6 of work, doing an 11 1/2 hour shift has wiped me out and I'm pretty exhausted ... it's my last day tomorrow, with another 6am start, so no more stitching for me, I don't think!

I was also supposed to post a Photo Hunt piccie, but I'm too exhausted to go hunting ... I had a quick look through my online piccies, but nothing jumped out at me, so I'm going to flag the exercise this week - instead I'm going to enjoy a bit of peace and quiet in the 1 1/2 hours I have between getting home and having to get to bed again ;)

11Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's looking lovely Anne, I'm enjoying watching it grow.

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you NEED a lot of rest!!

(I'm here from the photo hunt, but I had to stop and wish you happy new year---and couldn't resist leaving a comment. Your work on the sampler is going to be beautiful when finished!!)

12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Bordeaux Sampler is just stunning. Such nice stitching.

3:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sampler looks lovely Anne :) Hope you got a good sleep. Hooray for overtime money but not for the hours!

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my but that sampler is beautiful! Get you some rest now my dear!

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Your sampler is looking great, Anne.
Best wishes.

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your progress is great, Anne. You and Carol are sooo far ahead of me! Hope you get to have some good rest soon. Long hours can be so rough.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

Dearest Anne, I'm finally back online... Haven't had the time to read all your posts, but I did see how spoiled you were for Christmas, woohoo! :D
Got your card yesterday, thank you!! You shouldn't have, and you know it! But it is very special to me :)

(((((hugs))))) and a very happy New Year!!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Not to worry -I won't be catching you! I dread finishing the last little bit of over one grapes on band two, so I haven't touched it lately. I hope to soon, but have got to stitch Dianne's RR and post by the 15th. Haven't heard at all from you lately - hope all is OK!

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the look of this band so hang in there. It may not be fum to stitch but the results are great. Happy New Year, CJ

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Ariel said...

Thank you blog admin for creating this platform for everyone to express and write on, I want to tell someone today that If you are reading this and you are suffering from any kind of human disease, God just heard your prayer,Dr Itua Herbal Center Contact,Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or WhatsApp:+2348149277967.
 I was so very sick when I came across someone telling a story of his life on how Dr Itua gave his dead life back to her, Her Name was Achima Abelard A Germany lady.
Dr Itua helped me to cure my Bladder cancer, I took his treatment for 3 weeks and I was cured completely. He resides in west Africa but I ordered his herbal medicines through Mail which I received within 5 days. I was also instructed on how I will drink it for 3 weeks to cure which I did totally. I'm well now.
I think this Dr Itua is A GOD sent from heaven because i have heard several times that there is no cure but Dr Itua surprises me, put joy on my face.if you are suffering from,Bladder cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Multiple myeloma,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Neuroendocrine tumors,Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Ovarian cancer,Hepatitis,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer,Stomach cancer
Testicular cancer,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis. Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,Sinus cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Colon-Rectal Cancer,Chronic Fatigue.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home