Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Can anyone see the sidebar pics?

Just wondering if anyone can see them ... thanks for the heads up, Mel - I thought I was being so clever! If no-one can see them, is there anyone that can shed some light how to get them to show OK on other people's browsers - they're showing up fine on mine, but then again I'm holding the original files in 'my pictures' on my own PC ... maybe that's the problem ... ? Help!!

2Comments:

Blogger Kiwi Jo said...

Anne, You need to host your piccies on an online server (I use photobucket)rather than your computer.

In your template use the following code (remove the spaces beside the < and >:

< img src="http://yourfilelocation" >

email me if you need more help.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Mel in Dubai said...

I can see them now, Anne :)

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home