Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Those darned sidebars are conquered...

Well, sorta, anyway ... I just spent the last couple of hours working out how to make thumbnails of my 'finished' piccies - and then getting them into my template. Not sure how to get rid of the little 'arrow' thingies next to each line, but I don't care about that ... I have PHOTOS!!! Woohoo!!! So I went a bit mad and added quite a LOT of photos of my finished pieces this year ... not the entire 20 I've done, but my fave pieces anyway. Crikey, you forget how much stitching you've managed to complete until you go back and look at the album ... rightio, now I've gotta get away from this computer chair and get some housework done, which has been seriously neglected of late due to my headaches etc - then a bit of stitching, seeing I got nothing done yesterday. In closing, all I'll say is "Take THAT, you pesky sidebars!!!!!"

2Comments:

Blogger Mel in Dubai said...

I would love to see your pics, Anne, but all I can see are little red crosses :(

6:51 PM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Golly, Anne, after all your hard work I hate to tell you that the piccies aren't displaying. Templates can be maddening, but don't despair!

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home