Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Monday, October 31, 2005

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


Hope the ghoulies don't getcha tonight ... and that your Halloween celebrations in whatever form they take are enjoyable and fun. I'm off to work in costume tonight, seeing as I'm working 6pm to 2am, so we thought it would liven up the night a bit. Here's a photo of what I'll kinda be looking like ... except I've put weight on and don't fit the skirt anymore, so wearing black pants instead ... and will have to ditch the wig, as the fringe gets in my eyes for typing :) Have a great time all!!

(Edited to add about latest stash arrival ...)
And another small happy dance - my S.E.X. order arrived from The Silver Needle today - which was 100 floss away bags (yippee - I've been hanging out for those), 3 spools of Kreinik threads, some DMC skeins, a few buttons from Just Another Button Company (for my Christmas ornies), Mill Hill treasures and a red cabochon heart (again, for ornies etc), some size 12 beading needles (just 'cos I'd never seen that size before and wanted to see what they were like ... TINY, is all I can say LOL), and 3 kits - "Needle Nick", a special edition kit by Lizzie Kate; "And Many More" needlecase, an exclusive kit by Just Nan; and "Terri's Needlecase", by Lorri Birmingham. This is fun getting a treat box/bag every week - it's like a having an early advent calendar, except it's weekly, not daily ;-P I'm hoping the next one arrives from Stitching Bits & Bobs (which is the biggest haul) either by the end of this week, or early next week ... Now I'm off to pore over the instructions of the kits and drool over the stash haul in general :-)

7Comments:

Blogger Dawn T. said...

I love the costume! Happy Halloween.

1:32 AM  
Blogger Von said...

Great costume, Anne! But I'm drooling over your new stash :) It's been too long since I've added to mine, lol!

3:39 AM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Happy Halloween!! No one here celebrates ... I will have to get up the energy to change that next year.

Another great stash haul!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Ohhhhh, I'm jealous. I've been eyeballing the Just Nan needlecase and Terrie's needlecase (the heart shaped one, right) for a couple of weeks now!! I've been waiting for them to show up on ebay, lol.


Carol

11:58 AM  
Blogger BeckySC said...

Hey you....can I come play at your house??? You are having WAY too much fun with all that new stash :) AND, more to come??? WOW!

Love the costume :) :) :)

1:52 PM  
Blogger Chelle said...

Great costume. Love the pile of stash, too! Fun stuff.

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, the stash acquisition thing is very addictive, isn't it? :) I just had my the first order arrive from my post-birthday splurge last week. Two more to come!

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home