Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Progress bars

Andie, and anyone else who's interested, I got the progress bar .gif's from another blog site called Million Stitchers. I've hyperlinked it with the correct page in her archives for you :)

Haven't done any stitching for a couple of days - been busy playing in my template here, doing housework (yuk), and writing the 2005 family Christmas newsletter in Publisher. At least my draft copy will be winging its way across the ocean today to Mum and Dad to see if they want anything adding ... then it's time to start writing Christmas cards ready to post them off overseas hmmm. I get the feeling the next month's stitching time will be curtailed somewhat ...

Anyway, I've only managed to get 5 hours stitching into my Egyptian Garden rotation piece - I'm leaving the dratted over-one fishies in the centre until a bit later ... I didn't enjoy them the first time round (hated the fabric), so thought I'd get a few more stitches into it before trying again.

2Comments:

Blogger Rowyn said...

Egyptian Garden looks so pretty... I look forward to keeping up with your progress. Your blog looks great with the pics in the sidebar, I couldn't see them yesterday but thought it was my browser :-) Never can be too sure with computers!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Nicole & Phil said...

Hi Anne,
here is my suggestion for Xmas cards...write 5 each day from today....you will find that they are all done by Dec 1st, and you can add your letter in as well. I have been doing this for years, and managed to have everything ready by the 1st Dec. then I can enjoy Xmas without stressing about all the cards I have to do...and give you a bit more stitching time. Let's face it, at this time of the year, you need a bit of sit down time to relax and stitch!!! :)

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home