Here you will often find my thoughts of the day, with the occasional vent - but first and foremost this is where I can share my passion for stitching.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

RR and Turbo Needles

It's been a very busy day in my household ... for my needles! Absolutely nothing else has been done, but my needles have been flying since 8am until 10pm and I totally finished Wendy's RR piece woohoo!! :D It means I should be able to get it in the post next week, well and truly before the Christmas rush. Here's a scan of my winter block, as well as a very poor photo of the whole thing finished :)


I should have been stitching a needleroll for this weekend's SAL, but I just couldn't put the RR down until I'd got it all finished. Now I have to decide which needleroll to stitch tomorrow ... it's a choice between Summer Solstice by Eventide Designs, or a freebie on Classic Stitches website - ooh, decisions decisions.

17Comments:

Blogger Kitty Couture said...

Wow, your square is gorgeous and Wendy will be thrilled!! :D
I checked out the Summer Solstice design online as I didn't know it... That's a cheerful design - should help keep that smile on your face :)

Take care, Anne (((hugs)))

10:44 PM  
Blogger Rowyn said...

What a gorgeous RR! :0)

11:15 PM  
Blogger Arthemise said...

That's a gorgeous RR you have there!

11:46 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

WOOHOO, Anne! That is gorgeous and I can't believe you got it done so quickly. There is actually a lot more stitching in any of these blocks than I had anticipated until I stitched my own. You guys are fantastic - I can't wait to get my RR back and see it in person. 'Course I had to have a peek on your blog too. ThanksXXXXX

12:53 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Way to go on the finish! That is a gorgeous RR. I've seen some very pretty ones lately. People are picking out very pretty patterns to have stitched for them.

2:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the finish! Wedny's RR looks fantastic!

2:23 AM  
Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Way to go girl! WhooHoo! That is an awesome finish in such a small amount of time. It's lovely!
:D

3:15 AM  
Blogger Carina said...

Wow, Anne -- that RR turned out gorgeous! Easily one of the prettiest RRs I have seen!

3:25 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

It's a lovely RR. From the comment I can see Wendy is pleased with it and so would I! Great job. :)

Take care. x

4:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful RR!

4:46 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Very nice, Anne. Congratulations on finishing it in a day!

5:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous, Anne!!

6:32 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Pretty RR! I am such a fool for Prairie Schooler!! Stitching 8am -10pm sounds like a top notch, perfect day to me!

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I'm glad that you were able to spend the day stitching and get Wendy's RR done so that it's off of your mind. Yay!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Anita said...

this is so pretty. Wow, your
needle must be moving at a super
speed.

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hon, that came out so pretty! Are your needles burning your fingers yet? Mine have been!

3:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's looking really nice Anne, I'm sure that Wendy will be very pleased when she receives her piece back again.

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home